Description for Duff-Norton Air Motor Jacks
Duff-Norton Air Motor Jacks are offered in several models. These precision built, sturdy, dependable machines employ the use of the screw principle with a built in rotary air motor. Typically used for raising and lowering freight wagons, locomotives and rail rolling stock.
- Easy to move and spot with long transport handle ad collapsible spotting handles
- Hand throttle control well guarded
- Sturdy shell with a large footprint for stability under top-heavy loads
- Automatic shut off stops the motor when lifting standard reaches the safe limit of its raised or lowered position
- Screen in air hose connection easily removed for cleaning
- The lowering speed is always under constant control, preventing slip or sudden drop of load